It’s an awareness, attitude and complete approach to overall health from a dental care perspective. It’s the Dental Wellness of Suffern difference!
If you’re ready to explore natural, effective and quality dental care, then consider Dental Wellness of Suffern.
• We examine your mouth as an indicator of your overall health and recognize its connection to the other parts of your body.
• We educate our patients on healthy dentistry from young toddlers to seniors on the best practices for your mouth, teeth and gums.
• We teach the role that nutrition plays in the formation of a healthy dentition.
• We focus on helping our patients make choices on their dental decisions.
• We really listen to your problems and concerns.
• We make your dental visit enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing.